IPD Group is an Australian company with a long and proud history of providing Electrical solutions and Installation services to Australian customers.
Are you a skilled professional with a background in IoT Systems?
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with strong attention to detail to join our development team. In this role, you will work in a developer role designing emerging IoT solutions.
- Research, build, test, and document IoT solutions with integrated electronics and firmware development
- Provide solutions to issues related to the connection of networks and platforms
- Analyse user needs and work as service designers
- Develop software to monitor and execute processes
- Work with embedded systems that integrate with cloud infrastructure
- Design and develop platform solutions for cloud-to-edge IoT applications
- Execute a lead role for the design, prototype, test and troubleshoot embedded electronics hardware and firmware
Qualifications & Skills:
- BSc in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Hand on experience in Sensors, Microcontrollers, Embedded Software, DevOps, CI/CD and Sensor nodes
- Product development experience for embedded systems to integrate with cloud infrastructure
- Ability to research, develop and implement integration
- Understanding of technology methodologies including Agile, continuous integration/ continuous development, and automation
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Willing to work according to the Australian calendar
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Friendly & Flexible work environment
- A good WORK-LIFE balance
- International exposure
- Career Development
Applications will close on Friday, 22nd April 2022. Please note that only applications submitted via our online system will be considered.