IPD is an Australian company with a long and proud history of providing Electrical solutions and Installation services to Australian customers.
The job role will mainly involve assembling large sets of data for business requirements and implementing secure data pipelines into a data warehouse.
- Responsive and aesthetically appealing UI Development with HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery
- Integration of HTML templates to open-source content Management systems
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications and websites
- Assemble large & complex data sets to meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Design and implement robust & secure data pipelines into a data warehouse from on premise and cloud data sources
- Implement robust data pipeline using Microsoft stack
- Design and build data service APIs
- Expose data to end users using Power BI, Azure API Apps or other modern visualization platform.
- Analyse current business processes and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure data & analytics PaaS services.
- Support the implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment.
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes
Qualifications & Skills:
- BSc in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in a data engineering environment
- Experience with ETL tools, SSRS and SSAS
- Good working knowledge of database technologies including relational databases, data
- warehouses, data lakes and cloud technologies
- Experience with data visualization using Power BI
- Experience with one or more of these technologies would be beneficial - T-SQL., Azure DevOps, Python, .NET, C#, KingswaySoft
- Strong written communication skills
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Friendly & Flexible work environment
- A good WORK-LIFE balance
- International exposure
- Career Development
Applications will close on Tuesday, 1st March 2022. Please note that only applications submitted via our online system will be considered.