IPD Group is an Australian company with a long and proud history of providing Electrical solutions and Installation services to Australian customers.
We are looking for smart, innovative Engineers to offer back office assistance in supporting IPD's Control Logic operation (www.controllogic.com.au). As part of the Applications Support Team, you will be able to leverage off a strong, leading edge product portfolio to increase growth and capitalize on opportunities to maximize sales revenue within the portfolio.
- Provide the Control Logic sales team with the necessary knowledge, technical expertise, resources, sales tools and training material.
- Understand the unique market requirements and opportunities for Control Logic product portfolio and assist in developing market strategies.
- Prepare training material and conduct product training both to customers and Control Logic Sales Specialists.
- Keep up to date with new product capabilities / enhancements & competitor’s product offerings, understanding their capabilities and limitations
- Create Product Presentations and Training Presentations
- Provide marketing collateral to support the product/application/technology go to market strategy
- Prepare and provide regular reports for suppliers on performance
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of product data
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Strong technical background with experience in PLC, HMI and SCADA, Industrial communications, hazardous areas, machine safety & VSDs.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Fluent in English to communicate with Australian counterparts
- Prior Product Management/Product Support experience will be an added advantage
- Willing to work according to the Australian Calendar and working hours
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Friendly & Flexible work environment
- A good WORK-LIFE balance
- International exposure
- Career Development
Upload a cover letter and CV and address the selection criteria listed on the system.
Applications will close on Friday, 31st December 2021. Please note that only applications submitted via our online system will be considered.