IPD is a public listed Australian company specialised in providing electrical engineering products and solutions to the Australian market for over 65 years. The IPD Colombo team is the offshore unit of IPD Australia and currently consists of over 150 professionals collaborating with over 290 team members across Australia in a dynamic and innovative environment to achieve high-quality results.
The role will mainly involve designing a wide variety of marketing material and videos across digital and offline media. You should be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Create visually engaging marketing material such as flyers, brochures, web pages & advertisements for offline & online media
- Gather the requirement, conceptualise and produce marketing collateral.
- Work with Australian counterparts and internal teams to understand their requirements.
- Compile various types of videos/animations for product managers and various company events.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
Qualification, experience & skills:
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in graphic design and should be a follower of the latest design trends.
- Good knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and print.
- Sound knowledge of design software and technologies such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
- Thorough knowledge and experience working with video editing software packages (Camtasia, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with Australian counterparts.
- Willing to work according to the Australian calendar.