IPD is a public listed Australian company specialised in providing electrical engineering products and solutions to the Australian market for over 65 years. The IPD Colombo team is the offshore unit of IPD Australia and currently consists of over 150 professionals collaborating with over 290 team members across Australia in a dynamic and innovative environment to achieve high quality results.
Do you love working with large sets of data?
The ideal candidate should be passionate about working with large sets of data for business requirements and implementing secure data pipelines into a data warehouse premise and cloud data sources.
- Assemble large & complex data sets to meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Design and implement robust & secure data pipelines into a data warehouse from on-premises and cloud data sources
- Implement robust data pipeline using Microsoft stack
- Design and build data service APIs
- Expose data to end users using Power BI, Azure API Apps or other modern visualization platforms
- Analyse current business processes and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure data analytics and PaaS services
- Support the implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration and needs assessment
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes
- BSc in IT/Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in a data engineering environment
- Experience with ETL tools, SSRS and SSAS
- Good working knowledge of database technologies including relational databases, data
- warehouses, data lakes and cloud technologies
- Experience with data visualization using Power BI
- Understanding of technology methodologies including Agile, Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development, and Automation
- 2-3 years of experience in T SQL
- Experience with one or more of these technologies would be beneficial Azure DevOps, Python, .NET, C#, KingswaySoft
- Strong written communication skills
- Willing to work according to the Australian calendar
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Friendly & Flexible work environment
- A good WORK-LIFE balance
- International exposure
- Career Development
- Hands-on Training
Applications will close Wednesday;17th August Please note that only applications submitted via our online system will be considered.