IPD is a public listed Australian company specialised in providing electrical engineering products and solutions to the Australian market for over 65 years. The IPD Colombo team is the offshore unit of IPD Australia and currently consists of over 150 professionals collaborating with over 290 team members across Australia in a dynamic and innovative environment to achieve high quality results.
We are looking for a smart and innovative Product Support Engineer to support our diverse business. Applicants must have a strong technical background with experience in industrial ethernet and industrial automation, power solutions and the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Provide support to the Australian based Product Managers and assist in developing marketing content across the assigned product portfolio.
- Support the sales team with the necessary knowledge, technical expertise, resources, sales tools, and training material to grow sales in Industrial Ethernet, Automations products and solutions.
- Ensure that the data integrity of all products is up to date and validated across all the business systems.
- Prepare technical, sales & marketing tools and provide regular reports for suppliers on performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunications/Mechatronics Engineering
- Extensive experience in LAN, WAN, and WLAN design and implementations
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry
- Knowledge in ISO/OSI model and technologies.
- Industrial automation experience is an added advantage
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Willing to work according to Australian calendar and Australian working hours
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Friendly & Flexible work environment
- A good WORK-LIFE balance
- International exposure
- Career Development
- Hands-on Training
Applications will close Tuesday, 9th August. Please note that only applications submitted via our online system will be considered.